Unexpected hunger can be difficult to manage and can sometimes cause us to eat anything that is in our path, regardless of whether it is healthy. But there are quick-to-eat meals that are both healthful and easy, and peanut butter is one of them. Peanut butter is popular because it has a great nutty flavor and is relatively healthier when compared to other sandwich spreads like jam, ketchup, or mayonnaise. It is adaptable and pleasing to all taste senses because it can be used as both a spread and an ingredient in a variety of meals.
Due to its high fiber, carbohydrate, and protein content, peanut butter can be used in countless desserts, smoothies, and snacks. Together with monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, peanut butter is also rich in important vitamins like vitamin E, vitamin B3, and vitamin B6. Nutritionists even assert that peanut butter includes the antioxidant resveratrol, which has been linked to a lower risk of cancer and heart disease by scavenging free radicals.
Also, creating peanut butter at home is a basic and easy technique. There are lots of delicious peanut butter recipes that may boost your protein consumption while giving your meals and snacks a light touch. In India, for example, there are many different ways to prepare peanut butter besides just spreading it on toast or serving it as a snack. You can easily add a scoop of homemade peanut butter to virtually anything to improve the flavor. So why not attempt to produce your own peanut butter at home and take advantage of its health benefits in a tasty and fulfilling manner?
Delicious Peanut Butter Recipes
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Indulge in these unique and crunchy cookies that are a perfect accompaniment to your tea. Unlike regular cookies, these homemade treats are made with smooth peanut butter, caster sugar, egg, vanilla extract, bicarbonate of soda, and a pinch of salt, resulting in a heavenly combination of flavors. Follow these simple steps to make these scrumptious cookies:
- 225 gms of smooth peanut butter
- 100 gms of caster sugar, plus extra for decoration
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- A pinch of salt
- Beat peanut butter and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add the beaten egg and vanilla extract, and mix well.
- Add the bicarbonate of soda and salt, and mix for 30 seconds.
- Roll the mixture into 12 balls and arrange them on a tray.
- Dip the tines of a fork into sugar and press them onto the cookies in a criss-cross pattern.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake for 9 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Peanut Butter Whey Protein Smoothie
Start your day with a healthy and protein-packed smoothie made with almond milk, peanut butter, ripe banana, cinnamon powder, whey protein powder, and ice cubes. This creamy and delicious smoothie will keep you energized throughout the day. Here’s how you can make it:
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- Ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, starting with almond milk.
- Blend until smooth, and add ice cubes if the smoothie is too thin.
Peanut Butter Smoothie with Oats
Get a healthy and convenient breakfast on the go with this smooth and creamy peanut butter smoothie made with banana, rolled oats, vanilla yogurt, skimmed milk, peanut butter, and ground cinnamon. The subtle sweetness of honey and the richness of peanut butter and oats make it a delightful morning treat. Here’s how to make it:
- 1 banana
- 200 gms of rolled oats
- 120 gms of vanilla yogurt
- 120 ml skimmed milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Add the banana, oats, yogurt, skimmed milk, peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal
This quick and easy breakfast dish combines creamy peanut butter, Greek yogurt, almond milk, rolled oats, protein powder, and honey for a satisfying and delicious meal in under 5 minutes. Here’s how you can make it:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- Blend the rolled oats into a flour-like texture in a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy the smoothie throughout the week. Any leftovers can be frozen for future use.
Enjoy these delightful peanut butter recipes that are sure to please your taste buds and keep you craving more!