Black Rice Cakes
Ambrosia Organic Black Rice Cake Features
Here are some important organic black rice cakes features that you should know –
- Black rice cake has fewer calories.
- The product is 100% organic and gluten-free.
- The rice cake does not contain any added preservatives or flavors.
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Black Rice Cake?
Listed below are some potential health benefits of black rice cake which should help you consider buying it –
- Rich in antioxidants – Black rice cake contains a high concentration of anthocyanins. Anthocyanins are powerful antioxidants that not only minimize the risk of chronic diseases but protect the human body from free radicals.
- Low glycemic index – Compared to other rice, black rice has a low glycemic index that regulates blood sugar levels.
- High in fiber – High concentration of dietary fiber in black rice cakes promotes a healthy digestive system and reduces the risk of constipation.
- Gluten-free – Our black rice cakes are the best gluten-free alternative to wheat-based snacks which makes them a perfect foil for people with gluten intolerance or celiac disease.
- Dense nutrient content – Black rice cakes are a nutritious addition to any diet because they contain important vitamins and minerals like vitamin E, magnesium and iron.
How to Prepare Black Rice Cakes?
Detailed cooking instructions to prepare black rice cake are available on the back of the product packaging.
Black Rice Cake FAQs
1. What are the health benefits of black rice cakes?
Ans: Black rice cakes made from organic rice are a fantastic source of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. They can improve sensations of fullness and improve digestion. It might lower the risk of chronic diseases including cancer and heart disease, and help control blood sugar levels. They can be included in a healthy diet as a low-calorie snack option.
2. How many calories are in black rice cakes?
Ans: Black rice cakes made from organic rice typically yield 35 to 50 calories per cake, depending on brand and size. Black rice cake yields 25 calories per packet. For individuals attempting to control their calorie consumption, they are a wonderful snack alternative.
3. What are the side effects of black rice cakes?
Ans: Consuming organic black rice cakes has not been linked to any known adverse effects, and most people find them to be safe. But as with other meals, it’s important to include them in a balanced diet and eat them in moderation.
4. What are the different ways we can eat black rice cakes?
Ans: Black rice cakes made from organic rice can be used in a variety of dishes as a tasty and healthy substitute for conventional snacks. They can be used in inventive ways, such as topped with avocado and smoked salmon, smeared with nut butter and banana slices, or dipped in hummus or guacamole.