Chia Seeds Rice Cake- 150gm (pack of 4)
Ambrosia Organic Chia Seeds Rice Cake Features
Here are some important chia seeds rice cake features that you should know –
- The product is 100% organic and gluten-free
- The highlight of our chia seeds rice cake is it contains fewer calories
- It does not contain any artificial additives or preservatives
- It has a very low-fat concentration
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Chia Seeds Rice Cake?
Given below are the reasons why you should buy chia seeds rice cake –
- Good for your overall health – Fiber, protein, healthy fats, and other minerals including calcium, magnesium, and zinc are all present in chia seeds in good amounts. Also, they contain a lot of antioxidants, which might lessen inflammation and guard against cellular damage. Eating chia seeds has been associated with better blood sugar management, heart health, and digestion.
- Helps maintain a healthy weight – Chia seed rice cakes are low in fats and calories which makes them a great choice for those looking to maintain a healthy weight. Being gluten-free and a healthy source of carbohydrates, these rice cakes can be a good source of energy for the human body.
- Controls blood sugar levels – Due to the presence of good fats, protein and fiber, chia seeds rice cakes give you a sense of fulfillment. This reduces the unnecessary intake of carbohydrates leading to controlled blood sugar levels.
How to Prepare Chia Seeds Rice Cake?
Detailed cooking instructions to prepare chia seeds rice cake have been provided with the product packaging.
Chia Seeds Rice Cake FAQs
- What are the health benefits of chia seed rice cakes?
Ans: Chia seeds rice cakes make for a healthy snack. Rice cakes are low in calories and fat, while chia seeds are a fantastic source of fiber, protein, and healthy fats. They work well as a source of energy and can control blood sugar levels when combined. Eating chia seed rice cakes has been associated with better blood sugar management, heart health, and digestion.
2. What is the best way to prepare chia seed rice cakes?
Ans: Chia seeds should first be combined with water to create a gel-like consistency before being used to produce rice cakes. Pour the chia seed mixture over the rice cakes and garnish with your preferred ingredients, such as honey, sliced fruit, or nut butter. For more taste, you can also include other components in the chia seed combination, including cinnamon or vanilla essence.
3. How to store chia seeds rice cake perfectly?
Ans: Rice cakes made with chia seeds should be kept in a cool, dry location in an airtight container. To keep them fresher for longer, they can also be kept in the refrigerator. Chia seed rice cakes should not be exposed to moisture as this may cause them to swell and lose their freshness.