Crunchy Peanut Butter
Ambrosia Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter Features
Here are some important features of crunchy peanut butter –
- The product contains no added preservatives
- It is a 100% organic and gluten-free product
- Our crunchy peanut butter contains carbohydrates, good fats, protein and important plant-based compounds like phytosterols, resveratrol, phenolic acids and flavonoids
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter?
There are several health benefits of consuming crunchy peanut butter –
- It contains healthy fats – Crunchy peanut butter contains healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats which lower the risk of heart disease.
- It is rich in protein – Being protein-rich, our crunchy peanut butter is a great source of tissue building and repairing in the body.
- It contains fiber – Fiber content in crunchy peanut butter helps maintain a healthy digestive system by keeping you full and lowering your cholesterol levels.
- It contains minerals and vitamins – The presence of minerals and vitamins like potassium, magnesium and vitamin E helps maintain strong bones and supports your immune system.
- It helps in weight management – Even though our crunchy peanut butter contains dense calories but consuming it in moderation actually helps in weight management.
Crunchy Peanut Butter FAQs
1. Is it easy to digest crunchy peanut butter?
Ans: Yes and no. The ability to digest crunchy peanut butter varies from person to person.
2. Can I feed crunchy peanut butter to my 8-month-old child?
Ans: No, crunchy peanut butter should not be fed to babies less than 1-year-old.
3. Can overconsuming crunchy peanut butter cause bloating?
Ans: Yes, if you consume too much crunchy peanut butter, the fats in the product and from your upper gastrointestinal tract can cause bloating.
4. Can allergic people eat crunchy peanut butter?
Ans: Yes, allergic people can eat crunchy peanut butter but not people with allergic reactions to peanuts.