Organic Chia Seeds
Ambrosia Organic Chia Seeds Features
The following pointers will describe to you the features of Organic chia seeds –
- Chia seeds are 100% organic products
- Each ounce of chia seeds contains a healthy mix of minerals, vitamins, fiber, carbohydrates, fats, protein and calories
- The product is completely gluten and cholesterol-free
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Chia Seeds?
The potential health benefits of consuming chia seeds are as follows –
- Improved heart health – The richness of antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds improve heart health as they have properties that minimize the risk of heart diseases.
- Increased energy – Chia seeds contain a mix of healthy fats, protein and fiber that provides energy to your body throughout the day.
- Improved digestion – Fiber in chia seeds improves digestive health and promotes healthy bowel movements.
- Reduced inflammation – As mentioned above, chia seeds contain omega-3 fatty acid that fights off inflammation in the body and helps prevent arthritis and heart diseases.
How to Prepare Chia Seeds?
You do not have to go to any length to prepare delicacies from chia seeds. You simply have to use 40 gms of chia seeds and soak them in 1 liter of water. You can either drink the water with chia seeds in it or remove the soaked seeds and sprinkle them on your juice, oatmeal, yogurt etc.
Chia Seeds FAQs
1. Can I cook chia seeds in heat?
Ans: No, it is recommended not to cook chia seeds in heat as all the important ingredients might get destroyed. However, you can bake chia seeds in pastries or bread.
2. What is the amount of chia seeds I should consume daily?
Ans: The amount of chia seeds that you should consume daily for health benefits is 40gms. You can either consume the entire recommended dosage once or in multiple batches but the daily consumption should not be more than 40gms.
3. What will happen if I eat too many chia seeds?
Ans: Too much consumption of chia seeds might give rise to problems like gas, bloating, diarrhea or constipation as these seeds are rich in fiber.
4. What are the side effects of chia seeds?
Ans: There are no side effects of consuming chia seeds provided you consume the recommended dosage. Overconsumption can cause multiple abdominal issues like diarrhea, constipation, bloating etc.
5. Can I eat dry chia seeds?
Ans: No, you should not eat dry chia seeds. The reason being chia seeds are very good at absorbing water. So, if you eat dry chia seeds without water, they will absorb your internal water and you might suffer from dehydration or indigestion.