Organic Flax Seeds
Ambrosia Organic Flax Seeds Features
Here are some important features of Organic flax seeds that you must go through before purchasing –
- The product contains a healthy mix of alpha-linolenic and omega-3 fatty acids
- Flax seeds contain antioxidants that protect our immune system from harmful free radicals
- The product is 100% organic
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Flax Seeds?
Flax seeds have a unique nutritional profile and offer a wide range of health benefits, some of which are discussed below –
- Flax seeds are fiber-rich components – Flax seeds contain both soluble and insoluble fiber that promotes digestive health and minimizes the chance of colon cancer.
- Omega-3 fatty acids content – Flax seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids that are derived from plants and are essential for inflammation reduction in the body, heart health and brain health.
- Contains lignan – Being a rich source of lignan, flax seeds minimize the risk of breast cancer, help regulate hormone levels and boost overall immune function.
- Reduces bad cholesterol levels – The presence of soluble fibers helps reduce bad cholesterol levels and lowers the risk of heart disease.
How to Prepare Flax Seeds?
You can either follow the instructions given on the back of the packaging to prepare flax seeds. You can also try out your combination to add nutritional value to your staple diet using flax seeds.
Flax Seeds FAQs
- Can flax seeds be consumed by everyone?
Ans: Yes, flax seeds can be consumed by everyone from any age group. However, pregnant women should not eat flax seeds or flax seed oil as these might give birth to allergic reactions.
2. When is the best time to take flax seeds?
Ans: Scientifically, the best time to take flax seeds from is before bedtime.
3. Are flax seeds okay to be consumed by liver and kidney patients?
Ans: Yes, liver and kidney patients can consume flax seeds. In a 12-week study by a reputed organization, it has been found that flax seeds led to a decrease in steatosis, fibrosis and liver enzymes. In kidney patients, it has been observed that flax seeds decreased renal injury in experimental polycystic kidney disease and C-reactive protein and inflammation in chronic hemodialysis patients.
4. When one should avoid consuming flax seeds?
Ans: In cases of hormone-sensitive cancers or other conditions, one must refrain from consuming flax seeds or any related product.
5. Can I take flax seeds daily?
Ans: Yes, according to experts, it is healthy to eat or consume 1-2 tablespoons of flax seeds daily.