Organic Jaggery Powder
Ambrosia Organic Jaggery Powder Features
Here are some important features of Organic jaggery powder –
- Jaggery powder is made purely from sugarcane
- The product does not contain any artificial preservatives, additives or sweeteners
- Our jaggery powder is a perfect substitute for white sugar in terms of sweetness
- The product emanates a distinctive molasses flavor that adds a unique variety to your dish
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Jaggery Powder?
Here are some potential health benefits of jaggery powder which will prompt you to buy this product today –
- Promotes skin and hair health – Jaggery powder contains antioxidants and minerals that promote hair growth and skin health.
- Helps with menstrual cramps – Traditionally, jaggery powder has been used to provide relief from menstrual cramps and pre-menstrual symptoms.
- Natural energy booster – Jaggery powder has complex carbohydrates that provide a steady energy supply to the body and is a healthier alternative to refined sugar.
- Promotes digestion – Jaggery powder has properties that stimulate digestive enzymes resulting in reducing constipation and promoting digestion.
- Highly nutritious – Various vitamins and minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron are naturally found in jaggery powder which makes it a highly-nutritious substitute for white sugar.
Jaggery Powder FAQs
- Can diabetic patients consume jaggery powder?
Ans: No, it is recommended that diabetic patients should not consume jaggery powder due to its high glycemic index.
2. Can I consume jaggery powder with milk?
Ans: Yes, you can add jaggery powder to your milk instead of sugar and consume it.
3. Who should not eat jaggery powder?
Ans: Diabetic patients and sugar-sensitive people should not eat jaggery powder due to its high glycemic index value.
4. Can I replace white sugar completely with jaggery powder?
Ans: Yes, you can completely replace white sugar with jaggery powder provided you do not overconsume jaggery powder as it still contains sugar.
5. Is jaggery powder safe for heart patients?
Ans: Yes, jaggery powder is safe for heart patients because of the presence of potassium and a very low amount of sodium.