Organic Wild Honey
Ambrosia Organic Wild Honey Features
Listed below are some important Organic wild honey features –
- It is a completely organic product.
- It contains wildflowers like Karanja, niger, mahua and mustard.
- The ingredients in our wild honey have anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and healing qualities.
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Wild Honey?
The following health benefits will answer your query about why should you buy wild honey –
- Boosts immunity – The antioxidants in wild honey boost the immune system to help fight against harmful free radicals. It is also a potent material that helps fight infections due to its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Aids in digestion – The enzymes in the wild honey promotes the growth of good gut bacteria that promotes digestion and relieves constipation and bloating.
- Soothes sore throat – Wild honey contains antibacterial properties that give relief from sore throat and coughing. It can be consumed with lemon water or hot tea for instant relief.
- Promotes wound healing – The natural antibacterial properties in wild honey prevent infections and promote the healing of wounds. You can apply it topically on your burns or cuts.
- Provides energy – Wild honey is rich in natural carbohydrates that can instantly provide you with energy. It also boosts your athletic performance and reduces fatigue.
How to Consume Wild Honey?
You can consume wild honey in the manners described below –
- With hot tea or lemon water
- Directly with some herbs
Wild Honey FAQs
1. Does wild honey have antibacterial properties?
Ans: Yes, wild honey has antibacterial properties that act as an efficient healing agent.
2. Can we consume raw wild honey?
Ans: Yes, you can consume wild honey raw but do not give wild honey to babies below age 1.
3. Is wild honey better than processed honey?
Ans: Yes, wild honey contains natural immunity-boosting elements that make it a better alternative to processed honey.
4. Does wild honey contain sugar?
Ans: No, wild honey does not contain any sugar.
5. Does wild honey contain more antioxidants compared to other honey?
Ans: No, buckwheat honey contains more antioxidants compared to any other honey.