Ambrosia Organic Pumpkin Seeds Features
Here are some important features of Ambrosia organic pumpkin seeds –
- Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of antioxidants and zinc that strengthen the immune system
- The product is 100% organic in nature
- The product is completely free of cholesterol or trans fat
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Pumpkin Seeds?
Listed below are some health benefits of Ambrosia organic pumpkin seeds which should encourage you to buy the product –
- High in nutrients – A great number of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants may be found in pumpkin seeds. They are a good source of magnesium, potassium, zinc, fiber, and protein.
- Enhances heart health – Pumpkin seeds contain high quantities of magnesium and antioxidants that may help lower blood pressure and lower the risk of heart disease.
- Helps the immune system – A significant supply of zinc for the immune system is found in pumpkin seeds. Regular use of pumpkin seeds may assist to strengthen your immune system and stave against diseases.
- Anti-diabetic properties – Fiber-rich pumpkin seeds have the potential to lower the risk of type 2 diabetes and help manage blood sugar levels.
- Promotes prostate health – Compounds found in pumpkin seeds may help lower the risk of prostate cancer and boost men’s prostate health.
- Improves sleep – The amino acid tryptophan, which is present in pumpkin seeds, is believed to improve sleep quality and assist in lowering anxiety.
How to Prepare Pumpkin Seeds?
There are no preparatory instructions for pumpkin seeds as they can be eaten raw or sprinkled on other recipes. You will find detailed usage instructions on the back of the packaging.
Pumpkin Seeds FAQs
1. What are the most important qualities of pumpkin seeds?
Ans: The most important qualities of pumpkin seeds are they help your wounds heal quickly and help strengthen your immune system.
2. Can we eat raw pumpkin seeds?
Ans: Yes, pumpkin seeds can be eaten raw or you can roast them before consuming them as a simple snack option.
3. Who cannot eat pumpkin seeds?
Ans: People who are allergic to pumpkin seeds should avoid consuming them. Also, pregnant or lactating women, infants and people with hypotension or hypoglycemia must avoid taking pumpkin seeds.
4. How many pumpkin seeds should be ideally consumed daily?
Ans: According to the American Heart Association, around 28 to 30 gms of pumpkin seeds should be the ideal dose for a person consuming them regularly.
5. Are pumpkin seeds anti-depressants?
Ans: Yes, pumpkin seeds contain magnesium which reduces stress by regulating blood pressure and blood sugar levels.